Back to the List of the Granted Patents Click here to download AP2622 PDF
(11) Patent No : AP 2622
(21) Application No : AP/P/2009/005093
(22) Filing Date : 16.06.2008
(24) Date of Grant & 19.03.2013
(45) Publication :
(30) Priority Data
(33) Country (31) Number (32) Date
SE 0701683-5 10.07.2007
(84) Designated State
METSO MINERALS (WEAR PROTECTION) AB, S -934 81
ERIKSSON Klas- Göran, Sweden
MÖLLER Tage, Sweden
HONEY & BLANCKENBERG
(51) International Classification B02C 17/22 (2006.01) B65C 11/16 (2006.01)
Wear lining element and an arrangement for the attachement of such
The invention concerns an arrangement for the joining and attachment of a wear lining element (1) onto a surface that is subject to wear, a supporting surface (5) of a supporting construction (2), comprising attachment means
(9) that when anchored in the wear lining element are each one intended to be inserted into attachment holes (10) arranged in the supporting construction whereby the wear lining element is held fastened against the supporting surface by means of supplementary fastening means (16) that are
associated with the attachment means positioned to interact with the tensioning surface (11) located on the opposite side of the supporting surface.
For rapid and safe fixing, the attachment means (9) comprises a holder (13) fixed attached to the wear lining element (1), a guide (14) designed to guide the wear lining element into place against the supporting surface through interaction with a hole wall in the attachment holes (10) of the supporting construction, a mounting (15) designed to hold the wear lining element fastened against the supporting surface (5) through interaction with the
tensioning surface (11) of the supporting construction and fixing and locking means (12) that allow the guide and the mounting to be held in place in a
manner that allows exchange, supported by the holder.
the invention concerns also a wear lining element intended to be mounted on the inner surface of a rotary grinding drum.
(56) Documents Cited : US-4065064 A US -6082646 A