Back to the List of the Granted Patents Click here to download AP2084 PDF
(11) Patent No : AP 2084 (73) Applicant(s)
(21) Application No : AP/P/2005/003300 PLASTEX EPZ LIMITED, P O Box 1461 Mombasa
(22) Filing Date : 29.04.2005
(24) Date of Grant & 08.01.2010
(45) Publication :
(30) Priority Data (72) Inventors
(33) Country (31) Number (32) Date SHAH Nikhil, Kenya
(84) Designated State
MW SD T Z UG ZM PLASTEX EPZ LIMITED
(51) International Classification A47K 11/00 (2006.01) E04B 1/346 2006.01
E04K 1/12 (2006.01)
An apparatus called the multiunit mobile toilet.
A toilet device, called the "Flat Pack" multi unit mobile toilet that is intended for use as a mobile toilet for pits. The device consists of an Endoskeleton of steel sized to match a particular number of toilets, over which a polyethylene (or any other suitable polyolefin) shell of suitable strength and rigidity consisting of individual panels of "Doors", "Back Walls", "Side Walls", floor ("Slab") and "Roofs" can be fixed with minimal fasteners. The multi-unit toilet is placed over the pits and, once the pit is filled the entire unit is moveable by lifting or pulling to a new pit without any disassembly. The entire unit can be packed in "flat pack" form for ease of transportation and assembled into required form at site. The "Roof" of the structure comes in pieces that are connected together and so extends fully across the entire toilet base and incorporates guttering for collection of rainwater and prevention of rainwater entering the pit. The entire solution is extremely easy to install, cost e ffective and lightweight.
(56) Documents Cited : DE 19702516 A DE 199804763 A